Launch into 2017 with knowledge, tools, and motivation!
This workshop will encourage your businesses to evaluate your performance in 2016 and assess what your business’ needs and goals should be for 2017. You will be walked through developing a strategic roadmap, designed to help keep your business activities focused.
Following that, you will learn low-cost online tools to save time and keep you on track.
These low-cost online tools include:
- Project management platforms to streamline business operations
- Image and graphic design sites to produce visually engaging
- Cloud Storage platforms to securely store and share business
- Social Media management tools to compose and schedule posts
- Email marketing platforms to create, launch and track promotional
Take advantage of the clean slate mindset that accompanies the New Year. Attend this session re-energised and ready to set and pursue your goals for 2017.
For more information on the Small Business Hive, Geelong, check out the website.